The railroads are the finest alternative for unemployed graduates who want to work in the government sector, which is where many Indian citizens want to work. Indian Railways has 21 zones based on geographic location. In today's world, everyone wants stable employment with flexible hours. Job seekers can take advantage of a variety of incentives through RRB Job Openings. Many students attend coaching centers for preparation and need dependable RRB study materials to pass this difficult exam.
RRB NTPC 2023 Main Highlights
· The following Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) will select the candidates based on this exam – RRB Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu-Srinagar, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri, Thiruvananthapuram.
· Eligibility criteria of RRB NTPC 2023 vary for different posts. Candidates are requested to check it carefully before submitting the form.
· After the 1st stage of the computer-based test, RRBs will shortlist candidates 20 times the number of available vacancies.
· While filling out the application form, candidates have to provide their preference for the posts available.
· Selected candidates have to execute surety and indemnity bonds (if applicable) at the time of joining the railways.
RRB NTPC 2023 Application Form
The RRB NTPC Application Form 2023 for all the posts will be available online through the official website of the respective RRB to which the candidate is looking to apply.
1. To initiate the RRB NTPC 2023 application procedure, the candidates have to register by providing basic details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, 10th class roll number, etc.
2. After registration, the candidates have to verify their email id and phone number using OTP.
3. Then, aspirants can proceed to fill out the rest of the details in the application form.
4. Make sure to enter the details as accurately as possible. Otherwise, the form may get rejected.
5. Candidates also need to choose the language in which they want to attempt the exam. The available languages are Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Marathi, Manipuri, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, and Urdu.
6. Additionally, the aspirants also need to provide their bank account details in the application form so that they can get a refund of the application fee.
7. Applicants also need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in a proper format. The colored photograph must be taken on or after 1st January 2023.
8. SC/ ST candidates who will opt to avail of free rail travel need to upload the scanned image of their SC/ ST certificate.
9. Candidates may save the confirmation page or take its printout for future requirements.
The application fee varies for the candidates of different categories as given below:
· Male candidates of General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 400/- to be refunded after appearing for 1st stage CBT)
· Female/ PwBD/ Transgender/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Economically Backward Classes: 250/- (Fee will be refunded after appearing for 1st stage CBT)
Performances are based on the study plan, or, to put it another way if we don't have a study plan, our best performance may suffer. Students occasionally succeed in creating a schedule for their preparation for several RRB tests. Making study plans alone, however, won't help you pass the RRB examinations; your plans must also include effective section-by-section preparation strategies for each topic. Therefore, we will provide information about the railway exam books for preparation for the railway exam in this blog.
Step 1 - Know About the RRB Selection Procedure
To know about the selection procedure of the RRB exam. This step includes the procedure which is followed by Railways for the recruitment of students.
⮚ RRB Online Test
⮚ Skill Test
⮚ Document verification
⮚ Medical Fitness test
Step 2 - Know About the RRB Syllabus
● Syllabus Based on RRB Online Test
o To pass this computer-based test, it is crucial to be familiar with the most recent syllabus. By practicing using the RRB mock test and RRB previous year's papers, students may get ready effectively. Students will gain insight into what areas of the test they need to strengthen. The greatest method to overcome your weaknesses is through practice, so keep practicing.
● RRB Online Test Syllabus includes the following sections:
o General Awareness: Students should be updated with all the current affairs and general knowledge topics.
o Arithmetic: This section is very scoring since the only concern with this section is practice. If students practice hard for this section, they can surely score high.
o Technical: This section includes questions from technical courses that students opted for.
o Reasoning: Students should practice this section in time-bound conditions. Since this section has a huge syllabus for students, students should go according to the syllabus while preparing and practicing for the RRB mock test.
Step 3 - Get the Best Study Material
Collect useful RRB study material for the exam.
▪ Here are some popular & recommended RRB Books for Railway exam preparations
Name of books
Traffic Apprentice Editorial board
Upkar Railway Recruitment Board Examination
Khanna & Verma
Quicker reasoning test
Railway Recruitment Board Exam
Verbal & nonverbal Reasoning
Wren and Martin
15 Practice Sets Indian Railways JE Recruitment Exam
RRB Technical Exam
Dr. Chandresh Agrawal
Indian Railways – Group ‘D’ Recruitment Exam Guide
RPH Editorial Board
Railway Psychological Test (English)
RRB Technical (Electrical Engineering)
Dr. Chandresh Agrawal
Objective General Science
Railway Mechanical Engineering PWB (English)
Practice Workbook: Indian Railway Group-D Recruitment Exam
SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam)
Study Guide RRB Mechanical Engineering PB
Indian Railways Assistant Loco Pilot Exam
RRB Railway Recruitment Board Technical
CBH Editorial Board
Railway Psychological Test with 190 sets
Step 4 - Know about the RRB Exam Pattern
Knowing the RRB Paper Pattern will be beneficial for the students preparing for their RRB exam.
▪ It is a very crucial step to succeeding in the exam.
▪ Number of questions
▪ Time duration
▪ Negative marking scheme
▪ Languages in which RRB online tests are provided.
While taking the exam, many students experience tension and anxiety. Keep your composure and have confidence in yourself. Maintain your self-assurance in your skills and planning. The emerging trend for passing any competitive tests is smart work. Hard labor and time management are both components of smart work. Candidates should be able to design their study strategy and be aware of the importance of each component. One of the key elements that separates champions from average applicants is time management. Candidates should allocate enough time to each aspect of their preparation, including the material, taking breaks, and practicing mock exams.
One must understand the significance that time management plays in the RRB recruitment exam preparation in order to pass the railway exam with decent marks. Given the amount of rivalry currently existent, it is expected that one should work shrewdly rather than laboriously. You should complete the RRB exam curriculum as soon as possible to allow for numerous revision sessions prior to taking the railway exam. The material used to prepare for the Railway exam must include revision. To assess your readiness, attempt questions from prior years and take regular mock exams. After making an effort to determine your flaws and strengths, always analyze your performance on the mock test. Enhance your strengths and work on your flaws. When studying, fully grasp each topic's theory and take thorough notes. You'll save a ton of time by doing this during revision. Focus on answering questions rapidly while you study. On the exam day, keep track of your time and skip the questions or topics that take you too long to complete. To stay current on news and events, read periodicals like Manorama Year Book and Lucent's General Knowledge on a regular basis. In the final 15 days leading up to the exam, avoid studying new subjects. During this period, solely pay attention to practice and revision. Never give up correcting your errors. This will enable you to complete the test quickly. Keep your cool and avoid panicking during the exam. Your accuracy may suffer under stress.
Papers for mock tests are designed to increase your confidence at various levels of difficulty. You will always profit from practicing previous year's questions from the Railway Study Material in a time-limited session if you plan to take the main test. Practice with last year's questions in a time-limited setting to simulate the main test.
Categories: Job Exams, Notifications