The primary objective of this course is to provide comprehensive lectures on Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs, Static General Knowledge to learners who are preparing for Level 1 RRB exams. This course also covers multiple quizzes/assessments by topic wise to check the learners understanding with respective to the topic
Who should take this course?
- Learners (Students and Job Seekers) who are going to appear upcoming competitive exams.
- Learners who want to learn the static General Knowledge
- Learners who want to update their General Knowledge with respective to events happening around the world
- Learners who want to improve the rational thinking and comprehension skills
- Learners who want to improve the essential skills in Quantitative Aptitude or Elementary Mathematics
Course Enquiry Form:
- Prepares the learners to give a confident attempt for upcoming competitive exams by providing appropriate coaching through video lectures.
- To secure a dream job in Indian Railways by scoring good marks
Here is the course outline:
1. About RRB Exam
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Logical Reasoning
4. Current Affairs
5. Static General Knowledge (Awareness)
6. Mock Tests